Senior Interior Designer
We are seeking talented designers who share a passion for people & the design trade. Must be extroverted, confident, conscientious, self-motivated, well-versed in all areas of design, reliable, and a joyful extension of the Liz Light Interiors LLC team.
- 5+ years experience.
- Residential &/or Commercial Focus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop & Illustrator (specialized rendering software or AutoCAD comprehension is a plus)
- Ability to effectively work both independently and in team environments
- Experience working independently with clients with minimal company direction
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Strong attention to deal
- Passionate and aware of national/global design trends and FF&E supplies
We are seeking an individual interested in learning the trade through hands-on experiences. Candidate must be reliable, flexible, and have a great attitude to support the design team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to multi-task, work independently, and as part of a team
- Excellent eye for color, presentation, design, & sourcing
- Motivated to learn and grow